Sunday, January 27, 2013

Youtube

Ello' Loves,

                  So I felt the need to blog about Youtube because it has a big part in my life even though I don't film! I love just going home from a long day and catching up on my favorite youtubers like Zoella or Allthatglitters21 or Pointlessblog .... I could literally go on and on but I'll stop there haha. Anyways, I find a sense of comfort sitting in front of my computer for hours watching people who don't know me film all kinds of videos. It sounds weird but if you do it too, you understand! Any mood I'm in can change from watching videos as in if I'm feeling not my best youtube is always there or even if I'm happy I can be more happy by just pressing play. I've always wanted to start filming and I think this year it is going to happen haha. I really enjoy everything about it and think anyone would too! So next time you're just sitting around being unproductive, sign up and subscribe to anyone that interests you :D There is literally a video on everything from nails to weird challenges to accent tags, anything! It makes me feel happy and creating happiness is what this blog is all about (alittle cheesy but true). 

Here are some people to subscribe too:
Marcus Butler
Alfie Deyes
Zoe Sugg
Caspar Lee
Jenna Marbles
Blair Fowler
Elle Fowler
Meredith Foster
Tanya Burr
Louise Pentland
Jack Harries

Just a few to start you off .... As you can see, I really like British people! haha 
This could be you after watching a couple videos ... Sorry (:
(Credit to owner)

P.s. Don't forget to follow, Means a bunch (: 



                                                                  With Love,
                                                                                     Tayla <3









No comments:

Post a Comment