Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Blizzard of 2013 a.k.a Nemo!

Ello' Loves,

                 First off I just want to say a big, belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my bestfrand Liza (or Lizzy), Love ya girl! Anyways, On Friday the east coast was hit with a huge snowstorm known as Nemo ... Why you ask? Well I don't know the answer to that but I'm assuming the person who makes up these names was watching one of the greatest movies ever.. Nemo! I mean that's the most logical answer I can think of... So back to Friday, A bunch of friends and I were supposed to go out to dinner to celebrate Liza's birthday but due to Nemo coming and closing every road, we had a fun night in! We played a little water pong (don't judge, it was fun haha), Played apples to apples, Went in the snow at midnight and ate everything in her house.. Overall, a very funny night. Saturday wasn't very different since the roads were still closed and the snow was measured to be about 24 inches tall! We just stayed in and watched Pitch Perfect which is a movie I recommend to all who are reading. That night we went outside again for about 10 minutes then came in due to the snow being ice cold down my boots -___- haha. It's now Sunday and just enough snow has melted to go get Chipotle, My favorite. So on that note, Liza and I are going to go stuff our faces with burritos ... Hope you had a great weekend yourself and a great week ahead! 


In this picture: Liza getting sung happy birthday, Her wonderful cake I probably shouldn't have eaten but you know yolo and Me getting ready to go out in Nemo! 


In this picture: The top left corner is during Nemo on Friday, The top right is me going out in the snow on Saturday and the bottom two are the snow in front of my door and a car buried under the snow!  


P.s. Sorry for the bad quality, still haven't fixed my camera :( 
Don't forget to follow, Means a lot xx



With Love,
                                Tayla <3


No comments:

Post a Comment