Monday, March 11, 2013

Stress free ... What does that mean?

Ello' Loves,

                 What is up?! Its been awhile since I've had the chance to actually sit down and blog, but I have finally had a free minute and it feels great. It seems since the new year has begun, I have been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off! From birthdays to writing papers to trying to catch a couple hours of sleep, my life feels like I'm in a snow globe someone has just shook. But I am not complaining, life has been good to me ... So far haha. I have a couple trips to New York coming up which I'm extremely excited for that involve meeting some of my favorite youtubers and looking at schools... Hoo-rah for getting my future figured out! Well somewhat because you never know what the future holds ;)  Anyways, Just wanted tot write something since it been awhile. Now it's time to light my favorite candle and just relax and by relax I mean catch up on all my youtube videos I've missed :)





                                                                With Love,
                                                                                    Tayla <3




P.s. Don't forget to follow, I will always follow back!

No comments:

Post a Comment