Monday, January 14, 2013

Late night thoughts...

'Ello Loves,

                 Monday is now over and so the week begins... With midterms next week for me, stress and review overload is happening. The weekend was nice to have and just relax with friends as I had two birthday dinners for my close friends :) I'm now sitting in bed watching 'Catfish' the oddest show whilst thinking about life in general. Such a random mixture haha but on a more serious note ... What I'm thinking about is what's in store for the future and how everything will eventually turn out. In my head, I have everything planned out but also I'm scared of what the future will bring. What if I don't get to achieve my biggest dreams? All I think is failure. I understand that's not true but it's hard to stay positive when you just want to start your life and can't. But, I was on pinterest the other night when I saw a quote that made me realize something. The quote was "Over-thinking ruins you. Ruins the situation, makes you worry, and just makes everything much worse than it actually is." It made me realize my future is up to me and what I do. Life will go on whether I'm moving along or not. I can't sit here and complain about my future when I'm the one not doing anything to shape it! So when you feel like everything is going wrong, sit back and really look at the situation. Stop thinking about all the possibilities and just look at what is in front of you. Something amazing could be waiting for you but you are to blind to see it from all the thinking you're doing. On that note I'll leave you with, Don't think about all the bad things that could happen but think about all the good things that are happening. Just some late night thoughts for y'all ... Not too sure if this even makes a whole lot of sense but it is past midnight and my brain has already shut down! Goodnight, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite  ...Just a little overtired LOL (:



                                                          With Love,
                                                                           Tayla <3



No comments:

Post a Comment