Thursday, January 3, 2013

Three S's?

'Ello Loves, 


                 You may have noticed the name of blog is "Create Happinesss" where the happiness is spelled wrong with three S's. There is no real explanation for this typo besides the fact that "Create Happiness" with one 'S' is already taken =/ Haha! The reason I chose 'create happinesss' as my title is just last night I decided to create this blog and was trying to think of something. I was looking around my room when I noticed a recent Christmas present from a friend that has multiple, little quotes on it. Some like 'Let go', 'Travel Often', and 'Be Yourself'. With the new year here, I really want to change my outlook on life and listen to these little quotes. 'Create Happiness' really stuck out to me because in 2012 I feel like I let a lot of little things affect how happy I was, so I decided in 2013 I will create my own happiness and hopefully help others do the same! That is the whole reason behind my title and hope it makes you want to be a better you in this new year! Just a little background info for y'all...Enjoy (:

                                                                            With Love,
                                                                                                    Tayla <3


P.s Here is the present that inspired me. Sorry for the terrible quality, I recently broke my camera and working on getting a new one!                                                                


No comments:

Post a Comment