Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday ...

'Ello Loves, 

             The long awaited weekend is now over and everyone is getting back into work mode besides me... I can't seem to start this 4 paged paper that I've had two weeks to do that is due tomorrow. I can honestly say I have never started something early and I could be named one of the top procrastinators in America, but to look at the positives I had a great weekend! I spent my time with some friends as we drove around doing random stuff to occupy us and can say there wasn't a dull moment. Staying up until four a.m. last night probably wasn't the best idea but the things coming out of my friends and I mouths as we were overtired was hilarious. No regrets there! Now Sunday has arrived and all the work I left to do, needs to be done. Sundays aren't always bad though, today I took a wonderful three hour nap and woke up in a good mood ... and that doesn't happen often (: So here I am now, avoiding my paper and other tedious work as jam to One Direction and Taylor Swift while writing this. Also, another thing to get me through is 'Once Upon a Time' returns tonight at 8! I guess I can make it through haha. Well I hope your weekend and Sunday was filled with exciting and new things without 4 page papers! 

p.s. A nice cup of tea in a London coffee shop would be ideal right now ... I guess this cute panda will have to do!



                                                                        With Love,
                                                                                          Tayla <3

No comments:

Post a Comment