Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello 2013!

'Ello Loves,

                 Welcome to my blog! I'm Tayla (not taylor), a fun and happy person who loves youtube and blogs! A bit weird and quirky, who is American but wishes she was British. The reason I have started this blog is I really wanted to try something new and out of my element for 2013 so here I am, with no clue what I'm doing hah. Also, Louise from Sprinkleofglitter, really inspired me because her blog is amazing! I want to have this as a place where I can write about topics people are interested in so if you have any thing specific, just leave a comment on your idea and I'll try my best (: This year is going to be a good one and I would love for you to come alongside me in this journey! Many more blogs to come just an introduction. 

                                                                       With Love,
                                                                                           Tayla <3

No comments:

Post a Comment